denver or remote
We are looking for both frontend and backend engineers who will perform a vital role in helping produce a next-gen graphical operating system for running self-hosted, open-source software.
An ideal candidate would have a strong passion for Bitcoin, privacy, self-sovereignty, and a desire to make these values available to everyone, regardless of technical expertise. Open source contribution mindset preferable.
You can view the Github repo here.
- Experience building secure, modular, reactive web applications
- Significant experience building web applications in modern Angular/Typescript
- Advanced understanding of RXJS
- Security and adversarially-oriented mindset
- Expert CSS skills
- Writes highly organized and accessible code
- Experience with UI/UX fundamentals
- Strong CS/CE background
- Experience in Rust and/or Haskell development
- Understanding of the Linux kernel
- Understanding of applied cryptography
- Nice to haves:
- Understanding of Tor
- Comprehension of lower layer network infrastructure
To apply, email us at email@example.com with your resume and "Engineering" as the subject.